CAMP KENTUCKY 2018! Broadway Workshop is back at THE CARSON CENTER for the 7th year!
Broadway Workshop’s Camp Kentucky 2018 is a complete theater experience like no other!
It is a 5-day summer theatre intensive which offers young actors of multiple experience levels the opportunity to immerse themselves in the world of musical theater. Broadway Workshop at the Carson Center students will take classes in singing, dancing, acting, stagecraft, and more while learning and rehearsing ensemble-based Broadway musical numbers for a final showcase performance for friends & family on the Carson Center stage. Students also get to experience a Broadway Musical performance.
The camp is directed by Marc Tumminelli, (Director of Broadway Workshop New York) and is taught by a team of top theater professionals, who have worked on Broadway, in film, on TV, and at theaters across the country. Past guests include; Erika Henningson (Mean Girls), Tommy Brocco (Newsies), Randy Redd (Million Dollar Quartet), Taylor Louderman (Bring It On), Mark Evans (Book of Mormon), Jennifer Swiderski (Mamma Mia), Heather Parcels (Finding Neverland) Stephanie Fittro (Legally Blonde), Casey Lee Thompson (Legally Blonde), Jessica Lee Goldyn (A Chorus Line), Jessica Lea Patty (Addams Family, 9 to 5).
What is included in the Broadway Workshop at the Carson Center Camp Registration Fee?
- 30 hours of theater arts programming with Broadway Professionals and local artists
- Broadway Workshop Camp t-shirt and photos
- Daily snack and bottle of water
- Back stage tour of the Carson Center
- Salute To Broadway open mic Luncheon at the Carson Center during the camp week
- 6 complimentary tickets for friends and family to attend the Broadway Workshop Showcase on Friday, June 17, 2016 at 4:30.
- Students will have special seating and be seated with their fellow Broadway Workshop friends. Family members of Broadway
- Workshop participants are able to purchase additional tickets at a discount and can attend with the group.
- Invitation to the Broadway Workshop Cast-Party lunch on June 15, 12:00 PM prior to the Mary Poppins performance.
TO REGISTER for CAMP KY:
Complete the registration form and submit with deposit or payment to the Carson Center via mail (100 Kentucky Avenue, Paducah, KY 42003), email firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax (270.443.9947).
Forms and more info can be found at: https://www.thecarsoncenter.org/class-acts/summer-opportunities
For questions about this program contact MARY KATZ at the Carson Center 270.443.9932, Ext. 250