To register online for programs click here.
To register for Carrie or School House Rock: Live! click here.
Registration by mail/phone: If paying by check or money order, please email TBW Director Marc Tumminelli directly or call 212.262.2636. Unfortunately, space can not be held until payment is received in full.
- Class/Workshop Refund Policy: Full payment for all workshops and classes is due before the event. All Payments are non-refundable. In the event of Class/Workshop cancellation full refunds will be issued. Student cancellations will NOT be subject to a refund or credit of any kind.
- CAMP/INTENSIVE REFUND POLICY: A non-refundable deposit is required to reserve a space in any Camp or Intensive program. You will be notified by e-mail when the balance is due (online payment, check or money order accepted). If a student must withdraw from a summer program, there are no refunds or credits of any kind for deposits. There are NO refunds on full payments after the full payment due date for each program. If you pay in full at the time of your registration and must withdraw before the final payment due date, we will refund you the reminder payment only.
- Inclement Weather: in the event of Class/Workshop cancellation each student will be notified by phone and email.
- Returned Checks: For checks that are returned, The Broadway Workshop will apply a $30 penalty.
- Parent Attendance: Parents are not permitted to view any Class/Workshop as this may discourage or interfere with our students’ performance.
- Video Cameras/Photography: The Broadway Workshop reserves the right to video or photograph Classes/Workshops for publicity and teaching purposes.
- Waiting Lists and Sold Out Classes: We at The Broadway Workshop are thrilled that our classes are so popular. They often sell out in a few hours — sometimes less. While we try to keep up with demand, we work very hard to keep classes small and to insure that every child’s experience is a positive one. When a class does sell out, we immediately offer a waiting list. In order to keep our administrative costs low (and our classes affordable), we can not move through the waiting list in order. Instead, should an opening arise, The Broadway Workshop will notify the entire waiting list at once via e-mail. The available space will then be filled on a first come, first-served basis. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
- Liability: The Broadway Workshop is not responsible for injury or theft on our premises.
- Teaching Artists: Our Teaching Artists are professionals working in the Entertainment Industry. Due to their high demand, we may have to replace a Teaching Artist. All replacements will be announced before the Class/Workshop.
- Enrollment: The Broadway Workshop reserves the right to cancel or consolidate any program due to low enrollment.