To register online for programs click here.
Registration by mail/phone: If paying by check or money order, please email Broadway Workshop Director Marc Tumminelli directly or call 212.262.2636. Unfortunately, space can not be held until payment is received.
NEW Summer – Refund/Cancellation Policy
- COVID-19 CAMP/INTENSIVE POLICY:
If student must withdraw from a summer program, we will offer a full program credit up to 48 hours before the start of a program. This should allow our students to remove themselves from a camp/intensive if they are uncomfortable traveling to our studio or if they are experiencing any level of sickness related to or not related to COVID-19. Any student who has been exposed to a person who is showing symptoms of COVID-19 should remove themselves from a program, and a full credit will be issued from Broadway Workshop. As always, if Broadway Workshop is unable to present a Summer 2020 program, a refund or credit will issued.
- CLASS/WORKSHOP REFUND POLICY: Full payment for all workshops and classes is due before the event. ALL PAYMENTS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE. In the event of Class/Workshop cancellation full refunds will be issued. Student cancellations will NOT be subject to a refund or credit of any kind.
- INCLEMENT WEATHER: in the event of Class/Workshop cancellation each student will be notified by phone and email.
- RETURNED CHECKS: For checks that are returned, The Broadway Workshop will apply a $30 penalty.
- PARENT ATTENDANCE: Parents are not permitted to view any Class/Workshop as this may discourage or interfere with our students’ performance.
- VIDEO CAMERAS/PHOTOGRAPHY: The Broadway Workshop reserves the right to video or photograph Classes/Workshops for publicity and teaching purposes.
- WAITING LISTS AND SOLD OUT CLASSES: We at The Broadway Workshop are thrilled that our classes are so popular. They often sell out in a few hours — sometimes less. While we try to keep up with demand, we work very hard to keep classes small and to insure that every child’s experience is a positive one. When a class does sell out, we immediately offer a waiting list. In order to keep our administrative costs low (and our classes affordable), we can not move through the waiting list in order. Instead, should an opening arise, The Broadway Workshop will notify the ENTIRE waiting list at once via e-mail. The available space will then be filled on a first come, first-served basis. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
- LIABILITY: The Broadway Workshop is not responsible for injury or theft on our premises.
- TEACHING ARTISTS: Our Teaching Artists are professionals working in the Entertainment Industry. Due to their high demand, we may have to replace a Teaching Artist. All replacements will be announced before the Class/Workshop.
- ENROLLMENT: The Broadway Workshop reserves the right to cancel or consolidate any program due to low enrollment.