To register online for programs click here.
Registration by mail/phone: If paying by check or money order, please email Broadway Workshop Director Marc Tumminelli directly or call 212.262.2636. Unfortunately, space can not be held until payment is received.
Summer 2021 Registration Polices
SUMMER 2021 ONLINE INFO
All deposits are non-refundable. Students can receive a refund of anything paid over the deposit through June 1, 2021. After June 1, 2021 all payments are non-refundable.
SUMMER 2021 IN-PERSON INFO
As of April 1, 2021, domestic travelers will no longer be required to quarantine after entering the state of New York from another U.S. state or territory, though isolation is required for all international travelers.
IN-PERSON ILL STUDENTS
If you’re feeling ill or have been exposed to COVID, then you cannot attend the intensive. Any student who is not able to attend due to sickness will receive a full credit to be used for ANY Broadway Workshop program.
Cancellations before or on April 30, 2021 can either receive a full refund (minus fees) or a full credit. Students who need to cancel any in-person program from May 1 – July 1, 2021 will have the option to receive a full credit or the option to join a virtual summer 2021 intensive. Cancellations after July 1, 2021 are not subject to refunds or credits of any kind. If a last minute cancellation is due to COVID or exposure you will need to provide proof of a positive test result.
ALL students must show proof of a negative COVID test within three (3) days prior to the start of each in-person program.
General Registration Policies
- CLASS/WORKSHOP REFUND POLICY: Full payment for all workshops and classes is due before the event. ALL PAYMENTS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE. In the event of Class/Workshop cancellation full refunds will be issued. Student cancellations will NOT be subject to a refund or credit of any kind.
- INCLEMENT WEATHER: in the event of Class/Workshop cancellation each student will be notified by phone and email.
- RETURNED CHECKS: For checks that are returned, Broadway Workshop will apply a $30 penalty.
- PARENT ATTENDANCE: Parents are not permitted to view any Class/Workshop as this may discourage or interfere with our students’ performance.
- VIDEO CAMERAS/PHOTOGRAPHY: The Broadway Workshop reserves the right to video or photograph Classes/Workshops for publicity and teaching purposes.
- WAITING LISTS AND SOLD OUT CLASSES: We at The Broadway Workshop are thrilled that our classes are so popular. They often sell out in a few hours — sometimes less. While we try to keep up with demand, we work very hard to keep classes small and to insure that every child’s experience is a positive one. When a class does sell out, we immediately offer a waiting list. In order to keep our administrative costs low (and our classes affordable), we can not move through the waiting list in order. Instead, should an opening arise, The Broadway Workshop will notify the ENTIRE waiting list at once via e-mail. The available space will then be filled on a first come, first-served basis. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
- LIABILITY: The Broadway Workshop is not responsible for injury or theft on our premises.
- TEACHING ARTISTS: Our Teaching Artists are professionals working in the Entertainment Industry. Due to their high demand, we may have to replace a Teaching Artist. All replacements will be announced before the Class/Workshop.
- ENROLLMENT: The Broadway Workshop reserves the right to cancel or consolidate any program due to low enrollment.
Updated March 31st, 2021.