To register online for programs click here.
Registration by mail/phone: If paying by check or money order, please email Broadway Workshop Director Marc Tumminelli directly or call 212.262.2636. Unfortunately, space can not be held until payment is received.
COVID-19 POLICY FOR IN PERSON CLASSES
ALL students must show proof of vaccination or a negative COVID test (PCR or rapid) within two (2) Days/48 hours prior to the start of an in-person program. We are following the guidelines provided by New York City health guides and will update this policy as new information is available.
IN-PERSON ILL STUDENTS
If you’re feeling ill or have been exposed to COVID-19, then you cannot attend an in person workshop, class, rehearsal or intensive. Any student who is not able to attend due to sickness will receive a full credit to be used for ANY future Broadway Workshop program.
General Registration Policies
- CLASS/WORKSHOP REFUND POLICY: Full payment for all workshops and classes is due before the event. ALL PAYMENTS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE. In the event of Class/Workshop cancellation full refunds will be issued. Student cancellations will NOT be subject to a refund or credit of any kind.
- CAMP/INTENSIVE REFUND POLICY 2022: A non-refundable deposit (50% of the program fee) is required to reserve a space in any summer camp or Intensive program. You will be notified by e-mail when the balance is due (online payment, check or money order accepted). If a student must withdraw from a summer program, there are no refunds or credits of any kind for deposit payments. There are NO refunds on full payments after the full payment due date for each program. If a student pays in full at the time of registration and must withdraw before the final payment due date, we will refund you the remainder payment only (50% percent of the total program fee). Students who must cancel due to COVID-19 related illness will have the option to move to an alternate summer program or will receive a full credit to be used for any Broadway Workshop program.
- INCLEMENT WEATHER: in the event of Class/Workshop cancellation each student will be notified by phone and email.
- RETURNED CHECKS: For checks that are returned, Broadway Workshop will apply a $30 penalty.
- PARENT ATTENDANCE: Parents are not permitted to view any Class/Workshop as this may discourage or interfere with our students’ performance.
- VIDEO CAMERAS/PHOTOGRAPHY: The Broadway Workshop reserves the right to video or photograph Classes/Workshops for publicity and teaching purposes.
- WAITING LISTS AND SOLD OUT CLASSES: We at The Broadway Workshop are thrilled that our classes are so popular. They often sell out in a few hours — sometimes less. While we try to keep up with demand, we work very hard to keep classes small and to insure that every child’s experience is a positive one. When a class does sell out, we immediately offer a waiting list. In order to keep our administrative costs low (and our classes affordable), we can not move through the waiting list in order. Instead, should an opening arise, The Broadway Workshop will notify the ENTIRE waiting list at once via e-mail. The available space will then be filled on a first come, first-served basis. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
- LIABILITY: The Broadway Workshop is not responsible for injury or theft on our premises.
- TEACHING ARTISTS: Our Teaching Artists are professionals working in the Entertainment Industry. Due to their high demand, we may have to replace a Teaching Artist. All replacements will be announced before the Class/Workshop.
- ENROLLMENT: The Broadway Workshop reserves the right to cancel or consolidate any program due to low enrollment.