Broadway Workshop brings Broadway to your classroom! All of our programs can be customized for classes of ten to a 110 — from 2nd to 12th grade. Perfect as an after school program or an addition to the school day.
Broadway Workshop programs help build self confidence, creative thinking and problem solving skills. All of our classes are taught by professional teaching artists.
- Choose the In School Program that best suits your needs.
- E-mail email@example.com to request a quote. Just tell us which workshop you’d like, how many students you have and their grade level(s).
- A Broadway Workshop staff member will work with you to create the perfect class for your students.
The Basics: 4 to 12 sessions
A perfect introduction to performing. Choose either an acting or musical theater focus.
One Day Workshop: 1 session
Work with a professional Broadway performer for a special one day class — you choose the focus: improvisation, dance or musical theater.
Special Focus: 4 to 12 sessions
Select multiple concentrations or just one:
- Stage Combat
- Dance (Jazz, Hip-Hop, Musical Theatre, Ballet or Tap)
All Star Musical Revue: 5 days
Broadway Workshop will create a musical revue, which your students will perform for family and friends at the end of the week!
- Fast, fun and exciting
- Learn and perform songs from contemporary and traditional Broadway musicals
- Combine all three elements of musical theatre: singing, acting and dancing
Big Broadway Show: 12 weeks
Pick from our repertoire of hit musicals. Broadway Workshop takes care of everything from licensing to staffing to staging.
- Learn and perform a full musical for family, friends and classmates!
- Complete production with sets and costumes
For more information or to request a quote, e-mail us today!